Problem enabling module

Jul 8, 2014 at 7:41 PM
I am trying to use your ShibAuthProvider_01.00.10 on a Windows Server 2012R2 with IIS 8.5 and the DNN_Platform_07.03.01_Install. Will you please help me?

I installed the module ShibAuthProvider_01.00.10_Source.zip and added the pages “LoginPage”, “LogoutPage”, and “Role Mappings”. (not sure if there should be a space in the last page name)

I made the LoginPage and LogoutPage visible to all users.

I then go to Host->Extensions and click on the pencil icon for Shibboleth_Authentication. This opens up a pop-up window, which tries to load, but fails. According to the event viewer, the Application pool 'sttr-hiv.org' is being automatically disabled due to a series of failures in the process(es) serving that application pool.

Do you have any suggestions? I would really appreciate it.
Nov 10, 2014 at 1:54 PM
I am getting the same behavior but I am not seeing anything posted to the event viewer. My debugger on my dev server is catching an undefined error. I am running 07.30.00 (499).
Jun 8, 2015 at 12:01 PM
sd4705 wrote:
I am trying to use your ShibAuthProvider_01.00.10 on a Windows Server 2012R2 with IIS 8.5 and the DNN_Platform_07.03.01_Install. Will you please help me?

I installed the module ShibAuthProvider_01.00.10_Source.zip and added the pages “LoginPage”, “LogoutPage”, and “Role Mappings”. (not sure if there should be a space in the last page name)

I made the LoginPage and LogoutPage visible to all users.

I then go to Host->Extensions and click on the pencil icon for Shibboleth_Authentication. This opens up a pop-up window, which tries to load, but fails. According to the event viewer, the Application pool 'sttr-hiv.org' is being automatically disabled due to a series of failures in the process(es) serving that application pool.

Do you have any suggestions? I would really appreciate it.
Dear sd4705 we have the same problem. In our case the result is "HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable.".
Have you been able to fix the issue? If yes, how?
Thank you very much indeed in advance for your answer.
Best Regards,
Ortogon
Mar 1, 2016 at 11:32 AM
Same problem here.

Web Server Version: Microsoft-IIS/8.5
.NET Framework Version: 4.0.30319.42000
DNN Version: 7.4.1